Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will We Ever Sleep Again?!

The hardest part of having three little ones and a newborn is the lack of sleep. I wonder every day if I will ever get a good nights sleep again. Anna has a cold so she is sleeping even worse than usual. She wakes up and can't breathe, coughs, and then squeals/screams. I think that she woke up every two hours. Then to make matters worse Olivia and Caleb woke us up. Caleb said the wind woke him up. We told him that he must be hearing things because it wasn't even windy. Olivia woke us up because we aren't even sure why. What in the world!! Does anyone sleep around here? Then to make matters worse someone (Ella- I am sure) played with my alarm clock, and it went off at 3:15 in the morning! It took me a few minutes to figure out what it was. Maybe the next night will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment